Confirmed Bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed Bugs

Post by DragonDude on 18th March 2014, 11:45

This is a list of confirmed bugs unique to the alpha release.  All confirmed bugs will be fixed in a future update.

NOTE: If 3.13 is working fine for you, you may want to keep using it until I fix a few bugs with 4.25. Thanks for all your patience and understanding.

BUGS

- Magic and unarmed combat requires 'ammo' when you directly swap from a bow. Until I fix this, a solution is to unequip you currently equipped weapon (most likely a bow) before equipping your spell.
- Stutter when drawing a new weapon after swapping unsheathed weapons directly. This occurs only when you equip a weapon without unequipping your currently equipped weapon. Both this issue and the issue above occur because the engine interprets the last display item (Geared Up item) equipped as the item in your right hand until something new is equipped. To fix this I made the script quickly unequip and equip you main hand weapon when a display weapon is shown. Technically this is not game breaking, but to avoid it unequip your currently equipped weapon before equipping a new one. If you always plan to do follow this solution then you can also disable the Temporary Fix in the MCM menu. When disabled the mod should become more stable because it no longer attempts to refresh the main hand weapon.
- Favouriting items via a controller does nothing. I will fix this asap. For now use a keyboard to favourite things.
- Staves and other equipment take a few seconds to appear when favourited if your computer is low end. This is because my scripts have to parse the player inventory to find what has been favourited. With my current resources there are no ways to fix this. The parser is very optimized, so you shouldn't have any issues really.
- Currently the mod checks to make sure you don't have an item equipped on you left hip that is already displayed on your right hip and vice versa (if you have less than two of the item). The mod does not yet recheck things when you change what is favourited, so it may not reshow stuff. I'm fixing this asap. Sorry about that.
- Sometimes auto-dropped equipment floats. I'm fixing this once again.
- Bound weapons are doing funny things again. Fixing this as soon as possible.
- Lots of bugs appearing with torches all of a sudden. I didn't refactor torches in when I changed Realistic Unequip.

ISSUES NOT CAUSED BY THIS MOD ALONG

- A few armours on the Nexus utilize some of the unnamed body slots that I use. Currently there are no more slots remaining after factoring in backpacks, cloaks, and bandoliers. I'm brainstorming on a fix for this and I may have thought of one. If the fix takes me a while to do, then I will update the mod to allow you to choose the slots in the MCM menu (for those who don't use bandoliers and/or backpacks and/or cloaks) as a temporary fix.
- If stuff is appearing at your feet that is an issue with your skeleton mod (or lack thereof). I will be adding a Vanilla position based skeleton to this mod in the next update, for those who are confused by XPMS. If you use another skeleton, just replace mine with the one you use (install the other skeleton after my mod).
- Left hand equipment isn't showing, or staffs/shields on back aren't showing. Make sure you have the DSR meshes. Also, if you have a backpack on, the shield probably won't show up because DSR mesh packs don't have backpack distanced meshes. I'm going to make some of these eventually.
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

View user profile http://dragondudemods.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top