Addition to Geared Up Toggle Feature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Addition to Geared Up Toggle Feature

Post by JamesofMelion on 1st April 2015, 16:10

Heya, Dragondude. It looks like you've been somewhat inactive lately, but I just found your mod and I had a small and (I think) easily implementable feature idea. Would it be at all possible for you to add an option to automatically toggle geared up on when any weapon is equipped? I ask, because the way I play is I have SkyUI armour sets for warm (Frostfall), armoured and casual. So I CAN set it so it toggles when I hit the casual hotkey, and then just hit the casual key again before I re-equip my weapons, but it's just an extra step that I'm probably gonna forget. Additionally, it may also be handy in certain situations if it's automatically turned off when no weapons are equipped, but I can see a few issues with that. Again, it's not a huge deal, but it would be a nice little addition that I imagine wouldn't be hard to implement. So, um... I'm not great with ending posts... Thanks for reading, bye?
JamesofMelion
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addition to Geared Up Toggle Feature

Post by Woodclaw on 2nd April 2015, 17:36

There's another Mod by the name of http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34593/? that does exactly that: it keys multiple equipment set ups to different hotkeys.
Woodclaw
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesofMelion on 3rd April 2015, 22:05

Thanks, but that's not quite what I'm talking about. SkyUI already has that feature. I can unequip all weapons and put on my casual clothes with one button, or put on my armour and weapons with a different key. The issue is toggling the geared up feature. Basically, I'd like if it could auto-detect that I have re-equipped my weapons and toggle geared up back on. It's a small thing, but it would simplify the process for people like me who like to roleplay and frequently switch outfits. Again, it's not about the sets, I can already do that, it's about the geared up feature. I hope that makes more sense.
JamesofMelion
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesofMelion on 3rd April 2015, 22:10

Another solution would be if I could set multiple hotkeys to turn geared up on, and never off, and hotkeys that turn geared up off, never on. That way, I could set all my weapon-related sets to turn geared up on, and my casual sets to turn geared up off.
JamesofMelion
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top