Need compatibility with Requiem! Pleeeease!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need compatibility with Requiem! Pleeeease!

Post by Michael_AG on 13th December 2014, 23:41

Good day!
I play Requiem Overhaul for Skyrim - and cannot think of playing other mods. Somehow your mod conflicts with it which disappoints many people.

Please - see
https% requiem.atlassian.net/browse/REQ-115

Your mod is something I also cannot imagine playing without. Pleeease - contact Ogerboss (Requiem supporter) and release a patch, or better Requiem-version of EO.

Thank you.
Michael_AG
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need compatibility with Requiem! Pleeeease!

Post by UnmeiX on 14th December 2014, 02:46

Ogerboss already mentioned in the Requiem forum thread that DragonDude said he'd fix it in the next version. At this point, he's changed gears and is updating the current (3.13) stable version. I can't say if that means it'll be fixed in the update to 3.13 or not, because it sounded like the new system he was creating was how he would work around the issue, but I'd imagine he'll be fixing it, due to his post here.
UnmeiX
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you very nuch.

Post by Michael_AG on 14th December 2014, 13:23

Thanks a lot for the reply!
Fingers crossed for a solution!
Michael_AG
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dubbad29 on 14th December 2014, 18:30

What are the problems you've been having? I currently run Requiem and EO along side each other and haven't noticed any glaring issues.
dubbad29
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonDude on 14th December 2014, 21:05

The new requiem version causes you to walk very slow when you equip and unequip things. I have not done any recent testing in my development versions, but it will be fixed hopefully for the next release! There's a lot of odd things that the engine does when handling this kind of stuff.
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

View user profile http://dragondudemods.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dubbad29 on 15th December 2014, 20:46

@Michael_AG have you tried messing around with speedmult? The syntax for the command is player.setav speedmult 100 or whatever percentage you want. If that doesn't work, player.forceav speedmult 100 might do the trick.

^Maybe. IDK. Like I said, I haven't run into the bug myself. Best of luck in your troubleshooting.
dubbad29
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_AG on 16th December 2014, 16:44

Haven't heard of speed troubles because of EO. What I experienced is inventory wight - it behaved strangely. For each 4-5 hours of gameplay - +12-15 filling inventory even if I am empty. All load orders in the net recommend to put EO after Requiem, but I assure you - I had these troubles in both cases - before and aftr Req in load order. When I don't use EO - I have to play non-archer character, cause it freaks me out to have my bow disappear - and Inventory weight behaves normally.

Also, I am not sure if it's the same, but see the page at Requiem's:
https% requiem.atlassian.net/browse/REQ-115

Quote: A first investigation has revealed that the "Geared Up" component (a functionality similar to Dual Sheath Redux) messes up with Requiem. The cause is that this system suppresses the OnObjectUnEquipped events that the Mass Effect uses to detect an unequipped weapon/armor item and reduces your mass accordingly. Only the OnObjectEquipped are emitted, causing your mass to ever accumulate.
Seems like this is not fixable on our end, but I leave it open for now. I contacted the author of the Equipping Overhaul and hope for some useful feedback.
=== and of quote.

As soon as you guys will get into cooperation, I am sure you will have enough testers to provide info about possible bugs etc. Count me in too )
Michael_AG
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top