Inactivity Warning and EO Patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inactivity Warning and EO Patch

I'm going to keep this short. A lot is going on write now in my life, I'm going to be somewhat inactive for the next week or so, everything is on hold during this time.

In other news, when things settle I will likely begin working on a patch for the old Equipping Overhaul system (pre 4.x alpha). This is because I have recently gotten some awesome info on the bugs that are occurring (thanks people on the Nexus thread!!) and can possibly make an updated version of it that is A LOT better. Like A LOT Very Happy Actually, I'm probably going to rewrite the old system from scratch and make it awesome, more stable and bug free, rework some of the old system to use the new system's more stable stuff. But it will still be the old system. Meaning the new fancy features (nodal repositioning, anti-clipping automation, shields, dual sheathes, etc.) will not be in it. But it does mean you'll get a better version of Equipping Overhaul much quicker. Then I will resume work on the new system and get you those new fancy features!

The only issue is that this breaks version control entirely XD
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

View user profile http://dragondudemods.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Inactivity Warning and EO Patch :: Comments

Post on 18th November 2014, 13:57 by chaoruge

Not that I hear from you every day, but.. gonna miss you <3
Until next week Dragon dude, luv ya clown

Back to top Go down

Post on 3rd December 2014, 11:07 by DragonDude

Thanks Wink This made my day! I'm going to give a full status update at some point today!

Back to top Go down

Post on 3rd December 2014, 14:30 by chaoruge

Weeelcome Back friend, hope you rested, <3

And once again thanks for the replies x]

Back to top Go down

Post on 4th December 2014, 07:09 by UnmeiX

Seeing as I didn't bother using the v4 alpha for too long myself, due to the bugs encountered, this news of an updated v3 is almost as welcome as the release of a new one. XD

Back to top Go down

Post on 4th December 2014, 12:01 by DragonDude

Rest is not an easy thing to get at this point, but that's just how it goes. Thanks for the support Very Happy

Yah, I figured many people would be excited to see the current version work properly! Glad to hear that's true!

Also, sorry, something came up yesterday. I'm going to make a blog post asap though!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum