Well, Mod ideas, why not :D -Useful Misc and Parent Phylogeny

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, Mod ideas, why not :D -Useful Misc and Parent Phylogeny

Post by chaoruge on 8th November 2014, 08:11

So, sometimes when I'm on the toilet's throne a lot of ideas come to mind, and I REALLY have to share them, goes that I have the solution for world's peace right? clown

So, the first one is one that I really wanted since I played skyrim for the first time, and there was some modders that worked on something but it never came to give fruits, be it's outdated or because you would have to find that "added one"

What I'm talking about is a Really Useful(or not) Misc Items. Man Skyrim have a LOT OF ITEMS that we don't give shit for selling because are very common and don't give 1 cent at least, brooms, tankards, saws, knifes, shovels, hammers, clothes iron... They are useless, so why we couldn't use them as weapons? Just for the Lolz Very Happy
___

And the other Idea I got was about race mixing, but really I don't know how it would be done
It would be a system replacing the race selection tab on racemenu
You choose your father race in one side, your mother race in the other side and will be given a mixed race that randomizes the traits received from each parent, but not for khajiit and argonians for lore-friendly and some issues
I've seen that Vanilla actually let you have a mixed race using console until you reload your game(without returning to the first race like some tutos show, where you aren't really that of a mixed race), don't know why it can't keep the changes but maybe it can be done with a mod

Well, there it's, I hope you liked those Ideas, they were stinging my head a lot till I shared them with someone Razz
chaoruge
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, Mod ideas, why not :D -Useful Misc and Parent Phylogeny

Post by DragonDude on 3rd December 2014, 11:22

I'm almost certain the first one has been done before, mainly because I used to use a mod that did that Razz It was actually really well done. Bandits would attack you with whatever they had if you snuck up on them, like ladles and stuff. Let me look for a link, it's been a while Very Happy

I've never heard of race mixing before. Judging by what you just said about it being done in vanilla, it's sounds totally possible! Mind linking me to some resources that describe the vanilla method?
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

View user profile http://dragondudemods.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoruge on 3rd December 2014, 14:27

So I'll be waiting for the Link

clown clown clown clown

And here goes the video about the racial mixing

Things a would like to point is, lore-friendly, apparently khajiit and argonian don't mix with other races...it seems there's a reason for it clown clown
chaoruge
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonDude on 5th December 2014, 10:34

Ah, I found the mod: Master of Weapons.  I believe there's others like it as well.

Glad to see someone is making use of the bbcode too Very Happy

I'll check out race mixing asap!
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

View user profile http://dragondudemods.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoruge on 5th December 2014, 11:43

Thanks for the mod Master of weapons, gonna try it asap, and thanks for all the effort you takes on your mods

Luv ya DD <3
chaoruge
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top