Surprise!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise!

Guess what?  There's (hopefully) going to be a surprise feature in the next or following the next update Very Happy  It's going to be amazing!  Brings the mod to a whole new level of immersion and combat mechanics!

EDIT: This is related to Equipping Overhaul.

Last edited by DragonDude on 15th October 2014, 11:58; edited 1 time in total
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

View user profile http://dragondudemods.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Surprise! :: Comments

Post on 15th October 2014, 03:54 by louzarr

I'm going to take a wild guess here.
It has something to do with Dark Souls?

Back to top Go down

Post on 15th October 2014, 11:56 by DragonDude

What the.... How did you even...

Back to top Go down

Post on 23rd October 2014, 21:01 by dubbad29

Man, why you gotta tease like that! You're killing us dragondude

Back to top Go down

Post on 26th October 2014, 22:19 by DragonDude

Oh hey dubbad29! Welcome to the site!
Sorry for that Razz Trust me, it'll be worth it!

Back to top Go down

Post on 8th November 2014, 07:37 by chaoruge

Heya Dude, or should I say DragonDude(Yeah, that was one of my pretty bad jokes clown ) How are things going man? If you could put on percentage, how much it's completed for the next release?

And man, I LOVE YOUR WORK, it's AWESOME that are modders like yourself still doing so much for this game until now, and it makes the game seem like a new game everytime, it's simply Awesome!

Seriously Luv ya afro

Back to top Go down

Post on 10th November 2014, 12:02 by DragonDude

It's difficult to give an accurate ETA for things like this because what's slowing things down is solving issues. If it were linear I would get things done very quickly from here on out. The issue is, I have several issues that are not so simple to fix, and you never know when you have to rewrite a whole framework to fix it or when it's simple. As of know I'm still having issues with the equipped weapon data being overwritten by displayed weapons, which is a major problem.

You know those installers/loading bars that sit there at a percent for a solid five minutes, then finish instantly after that. Or stop again. That's basically what this would be if I tried to show how much was done. I could be at any percent but once I finish a current little thing the rest could be tedious and take no time. It's really difficult for me to express progress in time or percent at this stage. Sorry Sad

Also, thanks for the praise Very Happy I'm really glad you're enjoying my work! I love it when mods have such a huge impacting (and immersive) effect on the game! That's why I look up to amazing works like Frostfall! It's so well made and such an immersive idea, the effect is just spectacular!

Back to top Go down

Post on 11th November 2014, 15:44 by UnmeiX

DragonDude wrote:That's why I look up to amazing works like Frostfall!
I consider Equipping Overhaul (3.13) is about as essential (for my personal playstyle) as Frostfall, RND and Living Takes Time for immersion's sake.

(Yes, I still prefer 3.13 until the next update arrives. XD)

A new surprise feature sounds amazing. ^^ The anticipation continues to build.

Back to top Go down

Post on 12th November 2014, 17:35 by DragonDude

Oh wow, that's some extremely high praise! I'm glad you like it so much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum