-Hokey Equip- Issue with -Breton Male- after -Vampirism-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-Hokey Equip- Issue with -Breton Male- after -Vampirism-

Post by sorridosuneku on 30th September 2014, 11:02

I have an issue in which my Breton Male is unable to switch weapons using 1-8 hotkey without weapons turning invisible or without getting the problem in which youre holding two in the same hand. IE: Bow and Twohanded sword in the same hand. This hasnt been an issue before my breton male turns into a vampire. Before having vampirism awaken the mod works flawlessly in the version before alpha. But ive checked the alpha version and the problem is still there.
sorridosuneku
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -Hokey Equip- Issue with -Breton Male- after -Vampirism-

Post by DragonDude on 30th September 2014, 18:27

I see, I've heard of this before, but never quite caught why.  Papyrus is either lagging due to vampirism (any vampirism mods?) or vampirism is slowing down NiNode refreshes (any graphics related mods?).  I'm assuming you didn't start a fresh save when attempting to reproduce the bug in the alpha, so I can't really say much for that (plus your ini file was likely still set to use the old system).

Anyways, I'll add it into the confirmed bug list tonight and I'll also make sure to test for that before the next release!  It shouldn't be a problem in future updates!  Thanks for the report and welcome to the site Very Happy
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

View user profile http://dragondudemods.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sorridosuneku on 5th October 2014, 08:46

I have no mods for vampirism... it was funny i was going to avoid vampirism and ended up getting it from the dawnguard vampires that attack whiterun. the one time i try not to and i accidently contract it -___- i cured it at the altar of talos by reloading an old save. I could try a fresh new save to see if that changes anything to see if that might help. As for graphics mods I dont have anything that enhances the general graphics past the bethesda hi res stuff. The only thing graphics related I do have is body and skeleton replacers. Can you elaborate a little more on the INI using the "old system" maybe that might be the issue?
sorridosuneku
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonDude on 5th October 2014, 14:54

Heh, the vampires can be a pest sometimes. Best way to avoid the disease is to be a werewolf! Very Happy

The clean save and INI settings are only related to the fact that the issue persisted in the alpha. Despite whatever issues are happening, I don't recommend trying to use the alpha at all. It's difficult to explain why the issue is occurring, but I do believe I understand why it's going on. It's unlikely there is much you can do to fix the issue, but it will be intrinsically fixed in the next release Very Happy
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sorridosuneku on 7th October 2014, 06:53

Alright, thanks! I look forward to the next release this is one of my favorite mods! So you can't be a Werevampire in skyrim like you could in morrowind(i think)? I actually enjoy normal vampirism but i think vampire lords look and play more like hovering demon lords... so i dont think ill bother trying that out for a while because I like using weapons.
sorridosuneku
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonDude on 8th October 2014, 11:59

Lycanthropy makes you immune to all diseases, including vampirism. So unfortunately you can't be a werewolf vampire... And being a vampire lord works in a similar manner to being a werewolf, you are not stuck in the form of a vampire lord, but rather you transform into it using an ability. They are both very fun to try out, but I agree, weapons make it more interesting!
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonDude on 20th October 2014, 16:32

Moved to Technical Assistance sub-forum.
DragonDude
Holy Dragon
Holy Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top